– The market is bearish if the Red sma is above the Green sma
– The market is bullish if the Green sms is above the Red sma
– If the Market is bearish as said above, trade sell when MACD is over bought and crossed
– If the Market is bullish as said above, trade buy when MACD is over sold and crossed
– At your entry point, the most recent swing high is good for stoploss (few pips away from it for a short-sell trade)
– At your entry point, the most recent swing low is good for stoploss (few pips away from it for a long trade trade)
– With Instant entry 20-30pips take-profit with 1 or 2 trades perday will help you.
– Dont joke with money management contactfor details
– For free signals on this strategies and more filters on daily basis contact
I got a ton of good 2 line MACDs for my trading here:
On your MACD picture you have 2 lines, but i only have 1 on my default setting, how do i add the 2nd one? thanks
I have tested this on daily charts, 60m 30m and 10m charts for the ERX etf. This is a 3x leveraged ETF. The signal basically works 8/10, if you add on extra piece – slope of the MAs. As long as they are pointing upwards, even only slightly, the signal works. However when they are flat, or when 100 is pointing upward and the 50 is not, avoid the signal, or look at other price action signals for confirmation or not.
this strat is basic, u need to work on it to help you, not to just follow as it is
I look at may charts with this strat and personally see a lot of fails.Good Luck if you use this.
There are free basic EA builders though to help you get started:
I have a trading strategy which I want should be converted into automated system but I have no knowledge and skill in this field.If I give you the strategy will you help me to write the pragramme for MT4 platform. I will be very gratefull to you.
I wouldnt use it on 1M chart without tweaking the rules.
The default MACD on 1M wouldnt stand a good chance. Moving averages in general arent performing well on 1M due to a huge lag, and MACD consists of the moving averages.
has anyone found out the win rate? im backtesting it over the past week and ive experienced few losses. have you experienced a string of losses using this?
im trying to use this as a scalping strategy. maybe thats why ive experienced few losses. my limit is small
also what about a 1-minute chart? has anyone tried that?
MACD is overbought and you have a valid Sell signal when both statements are true:
– both MACD lines are above the MCAD histogram
What you mean by both MACD lines are above the MACD histogram??? can you show it using a graph?
I always appreciate your effort and contribution in helping the newbies to trade this market successfully, you are a great mentor giving us so many thing people expoit us for.
Please, give me the steps how to put the MACD-Traditional you attched here into my Alpari Plattform. I made so many attempt through the MetaEditor, it keeps taking me to the programe without further clue.
Ba-oni, Your strategy is quite interesting and I really want to practise it. But my greatest challenge is how to insert the MACD Traditional in my platform. I also use Fx-Pro and Alpari.
Smaller TF would might work better with 200 SMA or EMA instead of 100.
Active traders Poll- share your live experience or read what others have to say.